- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We collect your contact email and name to send you information for your benefit as a customer in the form of an email or digital newsletter.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes:
name, email address, telephone numbers, post code
- We will never collect information about you without your explicit consent. The information we collect is always limited to the information that you provide.
- We only collect your details to ensure that we avoid duplication, that we reject contamination of our data by spam engines and to supply a report of our findings if requested. These details will not be passed or sold to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
- From time to time we may choose to post your comments on this or other websites and to use your comments for marketing purposes. We reserve the right to choose not to publish comments as we see appropriate.
- The information we hold will be as accurate as you provide. If you change your details please inform us and we will correct them.
- We will never share or sell your information with any third party. We may from time to time use third party companies to carry out development or maintenance on this or other websites who may have access to the details we have collected. They will at all times be contractually bound to these terms.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, or require your details to be removed from our records then please contact us.
Note. Updated and reviewed to comply with GDPR regulations June 2018.